Selected Talks and Presentations
Peer-Reviewed Conference Presentations
- What’s in the Box? An Analysis of Undesirable Content in the Common Crawl Corpus– & J. Vivano, 2021 ACL/IJCAI Joint Conference poster presentation
- Analyzing Sustainability Reports Using Natural Language Processing – , E. Baylor, N. Duchene, Tackling Climate Change workshop, NeurIPS 2020 poster presentation.
- [Geo-Spatiotemporal Features and Shape-Based Prior Knowledge for Fine-Grained Imbalanced Data Classification](C. Kantor, C., M. Skreta, B. Rauby, L. Boussioux, E. Jehanno, , D. Rolnick, H. Talbot, 2020 Harvard AI for Social Good Workshop poster presentation.
- Considerations, Good Practices, Risks and Pitfalls in Developing AI Solutions Against COVID-19 , J. Bullock, K. Hoffmann-Pham, C. Sin Nga Lam, M. Luengo-Oroz, *AI for Social Good Harvard CRCS workshop.
- Quantifying the Carbon Emissions of Machine Learning, A. Lacoste, , V. Schmidt, T. Dandres, Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning, NeurIPS 2019 Workshop poster presentation.
- Using Natural Language Processing to Analyze Financial Climate Disclosures, & H. Palacios, *Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning, NeurIPS 2019 Workshop oral presentation.
Invited Talks and Keynotes
- What is AI for Good Anyway? - Keynote presentation at the 2021 AI for Good Conference
- Using AI to tackle Climate Change - Keynote presentation at the 2020 AI for Climate Global Forum
- Machine Learning as a tool for positive impact: case studies from climate change – Sheffield Machine Learning seminar
- L’IA pour la planète – Curium Online Mag
- Visualizing Climate Impact with GANs w/ Sasha Luccioni - TWIML AI Podcast
- How AI can Help Climate Change // Sasha Luccioni - Are You a Robot? podcast
- Should We Let Robots Decide When to Kill? – APP SHOW video podcast
- What Is AI For Good Anyways? – Future Positive Podcast
Send me an email if you would like for me to speak at your event!