I'm a researcher in ethical and sustainable artificial intelligence at HuggingFace, as well as a Founding Member of Climate Change AI and a Board Member of Women in Machine Learning.
My work focuses on having a better understanding of the societal and environmental impacts of AI models, datasets and systems.
- I gave a TED talk about the current impacts of AI. You can watch it starting on Oct 31st, 2023.
- I was named one of MIT Tech Review's for my work on estimating the carbon footprints of AI
- The NeurIPS Code of Ethics, which I co-led, is out!
- I was a co-lead organizer of the Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning workshop, which took place in Kigali Rwanda.
- I joined the WiML Board of Directors in Spring 2022.