I truly love giving talks and sharing what I’ve learned with my audience.
I have been working on a slide deck where I add content about Generative AI models in their historical and socio-technical context.
Here are some examples of talks I’ve given previously:
- What is AI for Good Anyway? - Keynote presentation at the 2021 AI for Good Conference
- Using AI to tackle Climate Change - Keynote presentation at the 2020 AI for Climate Global Forum
- Machine Learning as a tool for positive impact: case studies from climate change – Sheffield Machine Learning seminar
- L’IA pour la planète – Curium Online Mag
Broadcast Media interviews
- Bloomberg - Going Viral (May 2023) - Talking about the potential risks of AI.
- L’IA pour contrer le réchauffement climatique - L’IA et moi
- Machine Learning Experts Interview - Sasha Luccioni
- The Tenth Art Podcast – This Episode is Not AI-Generated
- Visualizing Climate Impact with GANs w/ Sasha Luccioni - TWIML AI Podcast
- How AI can Help Climate Change // Sasha Luccioni - Are You a Robot? podcast
- Should We Let Robots Decide When to Kill? – APP SHOW video podcast
- What Is AI For Good Anyways? – Future Positive Podcast
Please reach out to my speaking agency if you are looking to book me to present at your next event!